Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our friend Tim has a plane and is always looking for a reason to go flying. He took us up on Sunday we loved it. This was my first time flying in a small plane and Chris's first time since High School. We both had a fantastic time enjoying the view, company, and the food. We flew over to Medford, had breakfast at Sonic and flew back just in time to miss a thunderstorm. Chris can't stop talking about it and thinks he found his distraction from school work.

A little bit of Klamath Falls.


Klamath Lake

Mt. McLoughlin - The 4th year girls will be hiking this in a few months! (Girls Camp)





Mt. Shasta




Me! On the way back I sat in the front. It was a little bumpy but still tons of fun. The only thing that had me worried was thinking about having the mouth piece tuching my lips. The last time Demi flew she got pretty sick. I just hope she moved the mouth piece first ;)
Thank you for the ride! We had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment - I'm happy to not be sick any more too :) So, I had to take six weeks off of work while I was sick, but today is my first day back. I will probably work for a couple more months and then leave 4-6 weeks before the baby is born. Then no more work, yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete