Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trick or Treat?

So as usual I'm very excited about Halloween but I have a problem. I really want to go trick or treating and I have no kids to dress up. I've offered to steal other people's kids but no one will go for it and I think following random children around a neighborhood is just creepy. My other option would be dressing up Stark but I still don't think I would get any candy for it. So I think my last hope will be to decorate the outside of my house to try to lure the children here. I don't think I'll have any luck convincing Chris to dress up just so we can sit around our house and eat candy and watch a "scary" movie. Uh, what to do.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I told Christopher that we're dressing up as a family this year. He didn't go for that either, and we DO have kids.

    You can come here and steal my kids. I'll take them in my neighborhood and you can take them everywhere else. Think of the candy!

    Or, you could totally steal someone's stroller and put a doll in there all dressed up, but keep it covered cause the poor thing fell asleep... sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should hang out together on Halloween night! Halloween candy and treats and movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no! Don't cave to the Haloween Party! You need to follow the following directions carefully:

    1. Go to Toys R Us
    2. Get a Playschool My Buddy Doll
    3. Coppy the following link if you do not know the doll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE
    4. Dress the doll up in a Haloween costume for a 2 year old child
    5. Put a beanie on the head over the eyes of the doll
    6. Go Trick or Treating!
    7. Tell the people that the "baby" is sleeping when they ask to see his face
    8. Enjoy the candy spoils from your night of tricking the treators!

    ReplyDelete