Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chris and I had a few days together last week and enjoyed every minute. I got in about 10pm on Saturday and we woke up to snow on Sunday morning. It kept snowing all day. It finally stopped late that night so we went for a walk!


Chris has a roommate named Joe. Joe had a girlfriend Desiree. She dumped him and we all had a party. I made this cake and was very proud of myself. I didn't think Chris understood just how great it was that it didn't break so I took pictures to brag and boost my confidence.

5 comments:

  1. Great Job on the cake. Cute pic of you guys in the snow. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your cake. How did it taste? I've forgotten what snow looked like. We are just getting rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covered it in chocolate frosting and ate it with ice cream. Everybody loved it.
    The snow has been great. They've been getting more since I left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pretty cake! I decided to make a bunt cake from scratch a couple weeks ago and as I pulled it out half of it was still left in the pan. . . so this is a true talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jocelyn! I just love staying at home with Silas! I would hate to miss any of these exciting moments that he's had and the more to come. He's just the funniest little boy and always doing something new. I feel like I still haven't found my "mom rhythum". I'm hoping once he gets on a more "official" schedule then I can get more organized and get more done. Plus I will actaully be working part-time, starting March 17th, but I will be able to do most of it from home, which is nice.

    Oh, and no Stephen and Lois don't have a blog :( I've hinted to them a few times they will need to start once but they didn't seem too interested. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete