Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Not So Chocolate Chocolate Bar

Last night I was all excited to try this fancy "chocolate bar" from Spain. I pulled by 1/2 of a chocolate bunny out of the fridge and I was going to compare Spanish chocolate to Rexburg chocolate. After a few bites of the Rexburg chocolate my Mom called. I let her sweat for a minute and think that I didn't know she had sent me Janae's package and that I loved all the things she had sent. Somewhere in our conversation she explained to me that she had not sent chocolate but that it was a bar of soap. In my defence the label is in Spanish and reads,
Jabon Natural
CHOCOLATE Y MENTA.
I assumed I was going to eat some all natural Chocolate and Mint bar. Apparently it isn't safe to just pick out a few words and go for it. So thanks again Mom! This time for keeping me from eatting soap. :)

1 comment: