Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cheese!

Chris and I are both working over Labor Day weekend but still wanted to "get away". After church we ate a quick lunch and headed to the coast. It was 90 degrees in Beaverton but Tillamook was a different story. It was 50 degrees there. Good thing we grabbed our jackets.
 No, I did not edit these photos. It was that foggy. For a change Chris was cold and we didn't stay long.






Arrg. Pirate weather. 

 
                                                                 

Cheese sample line. So happy!
                                   Chris was amused by my excitement. This pretty much sums it up. 
Disneyland? Cheeseland: Happiest place on earth. 

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you I love their cheese curds and ice cream. Tillamook is definitely a happy place on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tillamook is my favorite cheese ever! I loved going there on our family vacations!

    ReplyDelete