Sunday, September 11, 2011

What I've been up to.

 Saturday morning Chris left early to go ridding with a friend. It gave me time to take a nice walk with Stark before I rode to work. It was so beautiful and quiet. Plus the grasshoppers weren't awake yet.
 After breakfast a few days ago I took the heals of by bread down to the pond to share with the ducks. It wasn't till the next day that I saw the sign that said not to feed the wildlife. This duck wasn't so wild. It waddled right up to me and ate out of my hand. Even with Stark on the leash a few feet away who was busy peeing on things.



 Even though we do little walks in the morning Stark gets board quickly. He tries to be good.
 So we spend a lot of time at the dog park.
And he gets a lot of baths when he comes home covered in other dog's slime. So as you can tell, I am board out of my mind waiting for school to start. I'm sure I wont be complaining once the homework hits so I'm trying to spend lots of time with Stark and enjoy the down time.

4 comments:

  1. How are you liking Oregon? It's nice there is a dog park you can take him! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too Rissa! I love Oregon. It's got everything I need: convenient shopping, decent weather, my amazing husband. I actually ran into Andy Platt the other day. It was so great to see a familiar face. Now we just need to come up with a good reason to get together. Now you have two great reasons to come visit. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a beautiful morning. These are all off my phone.

    ReplyDelete