Friday, March 16, 2012

A few weeks ago this was my attempt at taking pictures with our new camera. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was getting more help studying then I wanted. 






While everyday life does seem tedious and boring I've been trying to appreciate the stage of life I am in. I've been trying to take more pictures and record more memories but as you can see, it's a lot of self photos of studying, being sick, and eating. I think we are going to have to mix things up and go get ice cream, again. 

3 comments:

  1. Tornado is looking a little older these days. Thank you for making him a part of your everyday lives. He looks so happy studying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not know you had a bird! Does Stark feel left out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Chris's bird from when he was younger (they never die). At first Stark was intrigued, now he's just annoyed.

    ReplyDelete