Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mountain Biking Somewhere Fun

 I edited these photos but I don't know where the edited versions are stored so this is what I've got. At the beginning of summer Chris and I were anxious to get outside and get active. I can't remember what trail we went to, I'll have to ask Chris before he forgets too, but we were near Mount Hood Meadows.  After work we took our mountain bikes and headed east, we were hoping it wasn't raining there. We had picked out a trail and it ended up being right above the clouds, we could see it raining below us and it made for a beautiful sunset. It was steeper than I was expecting so we hiked our bikes for a good portion of the trail and when we started to run out of daylight we headed back down hill. It was great to get out and ride the bikes. I hope we can make it happen again before the summer is over.

Chris gazing at the sunset that you can't see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment