Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Battered Puppy


Chris has been doing lots of bike rides with Stark. There is a great trail going out of town that is long and flat so he can go for miles and miles. The other day I got a call from Chris saying he needed me to pick him and Stark up. He had ridden about 15 miles and Stark had fallen behind a little and was running slower than usual. He came to a street crossing and waited for Stark to catch up. Once Stark had caught up Chris noticed blood on Starks front paws. So he looked at the bottom of his paws and saw that Stark had been running with two split open paws. So Chris stopped and I picked Stark up and waited for me to come and pick them up. This is the second time since we have moved here that Starks paws have gotten torn up from running on pavement. I think we are going to have to find him some puppy running shoes.

1 comment: